Monday, 20 February 2012

ASOS Fashion Finder


Calling all my fellow love-children of fashion! If, like me, you spends too many hours a day scouring the net and coming up with more outfit ideas than your head can handle, but your kind of tight on time - then this ones for you.

I'm not even going to try and compare it to the likes of Chictopia, but ASOS Fashion Finder is a much more familiar and easier way for you to bring out your style ideas and inspirations. It's a simple way to create, share, and shop!

I’ve seen it vaguely every time I go on to www.asos.com but have never bothered to actually see what it’s all about. Then on this boring Monday afternoon, I decided I clearly had nothing better to do - and boy am I glad I didn’t. I love seeing what other people put together, and get so much inspiration from them; some of these people are clearly natural stylists.

Here are a couple of my collages so far...




I defo recommend it, go check it out quicktime! http://fashionfinder.asos.com

My screenname on it is Reshma, ‘friend’ me! =) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment